Financial Journalist16 Sep 2015
Financial journalists are responsible for collecting and analyzing information concerning newsworthy events within the world of finance and commerce. They may broadcast stories or publish them for newspapers and internal portal.
What we are looking for:
- Candidates with 5-7 yrs of experience financial journalists.
- Discuss article issues with editors
- Compose article regarding a specific event or development in the financial industry (especially Personal Finance)
- Revise work to meet editorial approval or to fit time or space requirements
- Review and evaluate notes regarding a story in order to isolate pertinent facts and details
- Determine the emphasis and length of a story
- Arrange and conduct interviews with relevant parties
- Develop and maintain financial industry contacts
- Research, write and edit financially focussed copy for marketing communications.
- Strong organizational and communication skills and great attention to detail
- Minimum 3 years’ writing experience, with samples of work product as proof, ideally from within the financial services sector
- Exceptional writing and research skills
- Degree in finance, journalism, advertising, communications, marketing
Note: 2 senior references will be required.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES PLEASE APPLY FOR THE ABOVE OPEN POSITIONS AT email@example.com