Development Manager – Venture Factory07 Aug 2015
- Lead and manage the technology planning, the evaluation/decision of alternative technologies, the production of technical documentation, prototype development.
- Design and create highly scalable product platform.
- Hands-on Leadership of product & solution development
- Be part of the leadership team at Decision Point and take ownership of the technology roadmap for company’s growth strategy
- Identifies risks and ensures appropriate strategies are in place
- Participate with the Board of Directors in developing a vision and strategic plan to guide the organization
- Work with clients/partners/vendors to successfully deliver on big data tech solutions and product development
- Build a highly capable technology team as and when the technology scope expands
What we are looking for:
- Candidates with 5+ yrs of experience in mobile app development space with demonstrable achivements and strong academic background.
- Lead IT strategic planning and budgeting including the prioritization of IT initiatives and coordinating the deployment and management of current and future IT systems across the organization
- Explain Developers and Technical team about the business requirements.
- Build process and implement best practices by establishing engineering process that support generation of software metrics, quantitative techniques and quality control.
- Manage the software development life cycle including functional requirements, analysis, design specification, technical code review, project planning, and implementation of applications/systems. Work with engineering teams to further develop core technology, including active participation in the design/architecture of new solutions, and the refinement of existing code
- Develop and grow an incredible engineering team committed to developing innovative solutions aligned with the company’s business model and vision
- Solution oriented, inventive, enthusiastic team player and self-starter.
- Accustomed to fast-paced environments and managing multiple projects with independent delivery schedules.
- Responsible for Product Development.
- A demonstrated ability to pick and work with the right technologies to solve the right business problems.
- Primary responsibility is to lead the development team to deliver products which extends to a Mobile Web Experience
- Interface with Product Management and Development team and take responsibility of delivering the product specifications.
- Up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, emerging technologies, and software development practices
- Strong startup background will be an added advantage
Note : 2 Senior references will be required
- Compensation Package
- Work with mulitple startup founders and get hands on experience building ventures
- Industry competitive salary package
- Full control of technology leadership and team
- Participation in Senior Management Meetings and Strategy
- Opportunity to work with world leading investors, entrepreneurs and industry partners
INTERESTED CANDIDATES PLEASE APPLY FOR THE ABOVE OPEN POSITIONS AT firstname.lastname@example.org